How to Manage Millennials and Gen Zs in the Workplace, shares the principles and actionable tactics needed to effectively lead your youngest employees, who are essential to the present and future success of your organization.
Each module provides the latest research, best practices and specific tools that will help you better understand and lead your Millennial and Gen Z employees.
With current shifts to remote work and company emphasis on employee flexibility and autonomy, this course will help you grow your leadership skills and create lasting strategies to empower your Millennials and Gen Zs to excel in today’s multigenerational workplace.
• Understand the characteristics and expectations of Millennials and Gen Zs to better communicate with, retain and engage younger employees.
• Learn the best strategies and tactics for managing Millennials and Gen Zs to achieve higher productivity.
• Move from a management style of uniformity to one of flexibility, to help empower your Millennials and Gen Zs, increase morale and enhance company culture.
• Discover why it’s critical to offer more transparent communication to increase Millennial and Gen Z employees’ commitment to your organization’s mission and bottom-line results.
A six-module curriculum plus three “homework” modules to implement the advice and strategies immediately
Downloadable PDF Resources for each module
Tactics and strategies based on the most current research and my 15+ years researching multigenerational success
Lifetime access to the course anytime, anywhere
How to Manage Millennials and Gen Zs in the Workplace includes six video modules with three additional “homework” modules. Each module also includes a downloadable resource sheet packed with valuable takeaways and additional support to help you practice and implement all of the strategies I will share with you.
“Lindsey’s insights into the multi-generational workforce drove us to fundamentally reshape the way we are mentoring and educating our people.”
“Lindsey Pollak’s message is engaging, entertaining, thought-provoking and behavior-changing. The value our business has gained through working with Lindsey far exceeded my expectations. She goes above and beyond in partnering with your business to position you for future success.”
“We count on Lindsey to expertly navigate audiences to an understanding of ever-changing workplace dynamics and arm them with tools to manage, motivate and inspire a new generation of bankers.”
“ Few people out there know more about Millennials’ thoughts, value and priorities than Millennials Expert Lindsey Pollak.” -
• The leading authority on Millennials and the multigenerational workplace. Named to the Thinkers50 Radar list as one of the top management and leader speakers to watch in 2020.
• Author of three books: The Remix: How To Lead And Succeed In The Multigenerational Workplace, The New York Times bestseller Becoming the Boss: New Rules for the Next Generation of Leaders, Getting from College to Career: Your Essential Guide to Succeeding in the Real World
• Her advice and opinions have appeared in such media outlets as The TODAY Show, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC and NPR
•Trusted by over 250 organizations across a range of industries, including Aetna, Citi, Estee Lauder, GE, Goldman Sachs, Google, JP Morgan, LinkedIn,PwC, Shearman & Sterling, Verizon and Weil
Meet Your Instructor, Lindsey Pollak
As a keynote speaker, multigenerational workplace consultant and bestselling author of multiple books, Lindsey has been entrusted by some of the world’s most successful companies such as Citi, Estee Lauder, GE, Google, JP Morgan, LinkedIn, PwC and Shearman & Sterling to help them grow their business and the future of their companies by changing the way they think about their employees and management.
This course is self-paced and there is no expectation to finish this course in any timeframe. You will also have lifetime access to this course once you have purchased it. The average time it takes to complete is about
How long will it take to finish this course?
Yes! This course provides the latest research, trends and necessary tools to lead your Millennial and Gen Z employees. As a manager, you will significantly improve in your ability to communicate effectively, provide constructive feedback and create a more inclusive culture.
Will this make me a better manager of Millennials and Gen Zs?
My team has options for companies and organizations to implement the course throughout their management chain. For more information on our corporate offerings, please email Evan Gotlib at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I get my entire company to take this course?
How to Manage Millennials and Gen Zs was built from my 15+ years of research and consulting on the multigenerational workplace. These strategies have proven successful with managers across job
Where did these strategies come from?
Absolutely. I believe that leadership can be practiced by professionals in any role and the guidance in this course will support your interactions with all Millennial and Gen Z colleagues, even if you are not their direct manager. How to Manage Millennials and Gen Zs in the Workplace will equip you with the tools you need to be a successful leader now and in the future. You do not have to be a manager to be a leader!
If I am not a manager, can I still buy this course?